The Numicon Breaking Barriers Teaching Pack comprises a Teaching Handbook and an Assessment and Photocopy Masters book for teachers of children who experience particular difficulties learning maths. The pack provides step-by-step activities and practice, with planning support and assessment, alongside expert advice. Use with Numicon Breaking Barriers Group Apparatus Pack
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- The Teaching Handbook provides a coherent teaching progression, easy-to-follow activities and expert guidance.
- The Assessment and Photocopy Masters book contains Assessment Signposts, an Individual Record of Progress and a Child Profile as well as Photocopy Masters to support the activities in the Teaching Handbook.
- Activities are supported by easy to follow instructions and clear illustrations. A list of the concrete objects used to support learning is provided at the start of each activity.
Suitable for: Teachers of children experiencing particular difficulties learning maths
- ISBN: 978-0-19-835411-6
- Publication date: 14/05/2015
- Pack: 240 pages
- Dimensions: 297x210mm