Sprinkle some mesmerising magic into your setting with these ornate Magical Metallic Acorn Cottages.
These 3 shiny, small world cottages will create an enchanted ambience in any indoor and outdoor provision. Embossed with creeping ivy and brick detailing, they will ignite curiosity and provide opportunities for rich, imaginative play, with endless opportunities for open-ended learning. They are ideal for use alongside a wide variety of natural materials such as moss, stones and sticks. Why not create a wonderful home for a favourite forest fairy or elf? These houses can be used to support the creation of fairytale-based small world environments, encouraging children to retell key traditional texts and, therefore, facilitating the development of valuable story language, linked to the ‘Comprehension’ Early Learning Goal. That’s magic!
Wipe clean with a cloth.
Please note: Not suitable to be left outside.
Age Suitability: 12 Months+
What’s in the Box?
3 x Metallic Acorn Cottages (1 Blue, 1 Green, 1 Copper)
Size: 23cm x 19cm
- The perfect open-ended product that will encourage children to invent stories alongside other children and their teacher, making links to the ‘Being Imaginative and Expressive’ ELG.
- Brilliant for use with the natural resources such as Green Moss, Silicone and Wooden Mushrooms, Dried Coloured Leaves and Dried Coloured Flower Heads.
- Not only will children love playing and interacting with them, they are also very decorative for your setting.
- Ideal for use alongside small world character sets such as the TickiT Wooden Enchanted Figures, Felt Elves and/or the Fairy and Elf Furniture Pack.
- Great for supporting the Listening, Attention and Understanding and Speaking ELGs under ‘Communication and Language’.
- The perfect collaborative resource. Children will love playing and engaging with these houses alongside their friends – and will develop vital skills in the Building Relationships ELG whilst doing so.
- Fantastic for engaging imaginative play, role play and creating narratives independently (Comprehension ELG).