An engaging, hands-on way to reinforce fractions!
Help primary learners visualise how fractions form part of a whole with these colour-coded, hands-on teaching resources!
- An engaging primary numeracy resource to encourage an early understanding of fractions
- Magnetic pieces help children to understand parts of fractions by fitting together to complete a whole
- Encourages young learners to identify fractions
- Double-sided pieces feature fractions on one side and percentages on the reverse
- Introduces and reinforces equivalencies: fractions to percentages
51 piece set includes:
- One whole
The whole square measures 16.5cm x 16.5cm
Ideal front of class maths resource
Pieces are colour-coded for use with our other Rainbow Fraction teaching resources
Features multilingual packaging
National Curriculum Reference:
Maths – Fractions