Work It Out – Activities to Stimulate Creative Thinking – Set (Book A & B) by Peter M. Clutterbuck
Get your students working with this series of two books aimed at promoting high level thinking skills and creative thinking.
Students will Develop Skills In:
- Understanding change
- Making comparison
- Stating points of view
- Making decisions and choices
- Problem solving and more!
- Let your students work it out , developing their thoughts and find new ways to solve problems.
- The focus is on developing original ideas, and helping students focus on their imagination.
- Use these activities for individuals, small groups or as a whole class activity. The applications are endless.
[Extent: 2 Photocopiable Books – 60+ pages each]
[Author: Peter Clutterbuck]
[Age Suitability: 9-11+]