Price includes VAT
Cards – Self Awareness Activities
20 group games to encourage self awareness and effective social skills
Fun, quick and easy to play, this game features the familiar Talkabout drawings to provide visual cues.
20 group games. Each game card includes instructions for playing the game and colour coding to show which cards are best to use. A lot of the activities can be made easier or harder by increasing or decreasing the number of cards.
51 illustrated cards. These include 10 pictures in each category: physical appearance, personality, topics, qualities and emotions – these have been colour coded for easy recognition.
[Age suitability: Children to Adult]
[Extent: 51 Illustrated Crads – boxed]
[Author: Alex Kelly]
The Complete Talkabout range consists of:
- Talkabout Book – A Social Communication Skills Package
- Talkabout Activities Book – Develop Social Communication Skills
- Talkabout Relationships Book – Building Self-Esteem & Relationship Skills
- Talkabout for Teenagers Book (incl. CD) – Developing Social and Communication Skills
- Talkabout for Adults: Developing Self Awareness and Self Esteem (Book & CD)
- Talkabout DVD (incl. A5 Booklet) – Social Communication Skills
- Talkabout Assessment Tool (CD-Rom)
- Talkabout for Children 1: Developing Self Awareness and Self Esteem (Book & CD)
- Talkabout for Children 2: Developing Social Skills (Book & CD)
- Talkabout for Children Book 3: Developing Friendship Skills (Book & CD)
- Talkabout Game – Developing Self-Esteem, Social Skills and Friendship Skills
- Talkabout Posters – Set of 16 A3 Posters
- Talkabout Cards – Self Awareness Activities
- Talkabout Cards – Group Cohesion
- Talkabout Cards – Who Am I?