Take your coding skill all the way to outer space! Kids code their way to all-new screen-free coding and STEM skills every time the blast off for adventure with the Space Rover Coding Activity Set from Learning Resources. Powered by simple push-button coding, this coding toy’s ready for all kinds of missions – kids can plot their coding path with the coding cards, then send their rover out to grab the magnetic space rocks, meet up with the astronaut figure, and return safely back to base. Great for at-home learning, the Space Rover Coding Activity Set also makes a smart add-on to the Space Rover Coding Deluxe Activity Set and other STEM toys for classrooms – add an extra rover to the mix (sold separately) for all kinds of small-group collaboration and head-to-head preschool coding challenges! The Space Rover Coding Activity Set includes a coding rover, astronaut, magnetic space rock, 20 coding cards, and a full-colour activity guide with classroom coding challenges. Requires 3 AAA batteries not included.
- CODING MEETS OUTER SPACE: With their astronaut figure and fun space rover, kids learn STEM fundamentals every time they play with this coding toy for kids.
- SCREEN-FREE STEM: Explore simple push-button coding for kids – build sequences of up to 100 steps to explore the outer reaches of space.
- WORKS WITH DELUXE SET: Add even more space-age fun to the Space Rover Coding Deluxe Activity Set, sold separately.
- GREAT FOR GROUPS: Introduce early kids’ coding skills at home or assemble a team of aspiring astronauts for small-group activities in the classroom or coding club.
- INCLUDES: A coding rover, astronaut, magnetic space rock, 20 coding cards, and a full-colour activity guide with classroom coding challenges. Rover requires 3 AAA batteries not included.