Use this set of 1000 colourful interlocking cube maths counters in the classroom to help children understand primary school maths concepts.
- This set of 1000 interlocking Snap Cubes are ideal for helping children understand several maths concepts including whole numbers, counting to 100 by ones and tens, place value, addition and subtraction, measurement, probability, graphing, and geometry.
- Set includes 1000 cubes in 10 colours (purple, yellow, red, blue, light green, dark green, orange, brown, black, and white), and a Teacher’s Guide.
- Easy for little hands to connect and twist apart, these cubes connect on all 6 sides.
- Each cube measures approx. 2cm square.
- Also available in a Set of 100, which is great for home learning, and a Set of 500.