Robustly constructed from hard wearing stainless steel, these beautiful smooth, hand finished, gold tactile balls provide a stretched version of reality that is distorted like a fish-eye lens giving children a fascinating view of themselves and the world. The balls are lightweight and easy to handle for the youngest children, they can be used indoors or out and provide a focal point for displays.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development – sensory
• Understanding the World – observation
• Physical Development – motor skills
• Physical Development – hand-eye coordination
Sizes: 60mm, 80mm, 100mm and 150mm dia. Pk4.
Age: Suitable for all ages.