Self-esteem investigates personal and social issues
with a view tobuilding self-worth
establishing resilience in challenging situations.
* self-esteem worksheets address issues such as: self-management skills,
interpersonal skills, decision making, goal setting, cooperation,bullying
for ahealthy lifestyle
* pupil activities require them to relate the imaginary characters’
experiences to their own life and assess the appropriateness and effectiveness
of their ownbehaviour
* each pupil page has accompanying teachers notes which include activity
objectives, pre-lesson discussion focus, instructions on how to use the
copymaster, follow-up suggestions, possible sensitivity issues and answers
* activities are ideal for whole-class lessons or for small groups with
* corresponding Self-esteem Posters
available to purchase separately.