Range: Original Polydron
Age: 4 years +
Contents: 100 Equilateral Triangles, 80 Right Angle triangles, 60 Isosceles Triangles, 50 Root 2 Triangles, 40 Squares, 30 Rectangles, 20 Hexagons, 24 Pentagons, 10 Octagons and Exploring Polydron activity booklet
Weight (kg): 6.64
L x W x H (cm): 43 x 31 x 15
The complete classroom set for Primary Schools.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the 'Primary Mathematics with Polydron' book.
- Over 400 pieces of different mathematical shapes.
- Contains 414 pieces including 40 squares, 100 equilateral triangles, 24 pentagons, 20 hexagons, 80 right angle triangles, 60 isosceles triangles, 50 large equilateral triangles, 30 rectangles, 10 octagons and an exploring booklet.
- Supplied in 4 colours.
- The original and still superior construction shape.
- Recognised in many countries as the world's leading resource for teaching shape and space, 2D and 3D geometry, and design and technology.
- The unique joints readily snap together giving a superior hinge.
- Square pieces measure 7.3 x 7.3cm (2.88 x 2.88 inches).
- Compatible with Crystal Polydron, Polydron Frameworks, Polydron Bridges and Polydron Engineer.