Suitable for: Teachers of children aged 9 to 11. For use with Numicon Teaching Packs 5 and 6.
- Numicon: Box of 80 Numicon Shapes x 2
- Numicon: 0-100 Numeral Cards x 1
- Numicon: 0-100cm scale Number Line x 2
- Numicon: Magnetic Strip x 1
- Numicon: 1-100cm Number Rod Track x 3
- Numicon: Coloured Counters Pack of 200 x 2
- Numicon: 10 Numicon Ten Shapes x 3
- Numicon: Number Rods – Large Set
- Numicon: Double-sided Baseboard Laminates (pack of 3) x 2
- Numicon: Card 1-100 Number Track x 3
- Numicon: Feely Bag x 2
- Numicon: 1 000 000 Display Frieze x 1
- Numicon: 0 to 1.01 Decimal Number Line x 1
- Numicon: -12 to 12 Number Line x 1
- Numicon: Fraction Number Line Laminate x 1
- Numicon: 10s Number Line Laminate x 4
- Numicon: Spinners x 4
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through the use of concrete objects.
- The apparatus is suitable for Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics.
- Each Numicon Teaching Resource Handbook activity includes a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
Numicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach. This pack contains apparatus for teaching children aged 9 to 11.