The new Gratnells MakerSpace trolley is the latest addition to the successful Callero family of specialist school storage. Designed to work with the rest of the Callero range, the MakerSpace trolley can be configured with a variety of tray and storage bin options. The standard Gratnells trays can be interchanged with fixed storage to transport materials and tools to a work area, and the trolley can also be used as a standalone workstation, with ample storage for many materials and hand tools. Gratnells trays have also become the system of choice for many STEM and STEAM kit manufacturers, and again these will fit directly into the MakerSpace trolley.
Comes complete with Gratnells trays and a starter kit:
- 3 Deep Gratnells Trays
- 12 Shallow Gratnells Trays
- 9 green lin bins
- 1 pack x5 75mm double hooks
- 1 pack x5 50mm single hooks
- 1 x metal tape holder
- Standard, interchangeable, Gratnells trays to accommodate a wide variety of materials.
- Mix and match tray sizes to meet your changing needs.
- Move trays between fixed storage, classroom furniture and MakerSpace trolley.
- Many tray inserts available to sort and segment different components.
- Wide range of tray colours to allow colour coding of parts.
- Sliding trays, on Stop Safe runners, allow easy access to components.
- Tool hangers can be moved and changed to suit many objects.
- Robust steel frame and heavy duty lockable castors for reliable service.
- Ergonomic loop handles for easy movement.
Fully assembled. H 1565 x W 1025 x D 430mm