Learning bits: Behaviour & Daily tasks: cards to encourage daily autonomy using scenes which show everyday activities. They can be checked off as chores are completed. The cards encourage responsibility and cooperation in the family and school environment.
- Includes one base, 36 plastic cards, and one teaching guide
- Using the various cards, children can arrange scenes depicting everyday activities
- Use to delineate daily chores, rewarding children with a well-earned sense of accomplishment as they flip over the completed tasks
- Encourages responsibility, cooperation, and community
- Best for ages three to six years-old