By Sue Lloyd and Sara Wernham, 1995, 48 pages
The Jolly Phonics Word Book is a teacher and parents’ resource. It provides lists of words for use in class, and under different headings, words are provided to suit the teaching of the day.
· Shows parents which sounds and blends of words children learn from reception and in which order to progress
· Helpful for spelling tests
· Helps your child with literacy at school and in the home
· A must even if you are not using the Jolly Phonics scheme
· Suitable for Junior Infants to First Class (ages 4 to 7)