Incredible Years Poster:
Talking Meter Poster
Price includes VAT
Teachers can use this laminated poster to note when children talk in the classroom, to signal when noise level is getting too high, or to indicate a quiet work time. The arrow can be moved along the Velcro strip to indicate the noise level permitted in the classroom at that time. For example during unstructured time the noise level may be higher than during circle time or small group work times.
Poster dimensions: 430mm X 280mm
About the Author:
Carolyn Webster-Stratton, PH.D is an educational psychologist who for twenty years has been developing and evaluating interventions to help children with behaviour problems. She is the author of the well-known parent book The Incredible Years: A Trouble-Shooting Guide for Parents of Young Children (Ages 3-8 Years).
[Author: Carolyn Webster-Stratton, PH.D.; Age Suitability: 3 to 8]
The following Incredible Years manuals/books are available from OTB:
- INCREDIBLE TEACHERS: Nurturing Children’s Social, Emotional and Academic Competence
- INCREDIBLE BABIES: A Guide and Journal of your Baby’s First Year
- INCREDIBLE TODDLERS: A Guide and Journal of Your Toddler’s Discoveries
- INCREDIBLE YEARS: A Trouble-Shooting Guide for Parents of Children Aged 2-8 Years
- COLLABORATING WITH PARENTS TO REDUCE CHILDREN’S BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
Supplementary Materials available from OTB: