Botley® Crashin’ Construction Accessory Set puts young coders’ skills to the test as they enjoy STEM discovery fun. The build-and-bash Botley accessory set encourages cause-and-effect learning in children aged five and up. Build a STEM challenge and then use Botley’s scoop, crane and wrecking ball attachments to bash and knock them down. Compatible with any Botley robot (not included).
Enjoy hours of bashing, crashing STEM learning fun. Build up an obstacle and programme Botley to knock it down. Then clean it up and start over again.
- Build-and-bash accessory set encourages cause-and-effect learning in children aged five and up.
- Ideal for encouraging early engineering learning through play.
- Puts young coders’ skills to the test as they use the set to construct and deconstruct activities for Botley.
- Follow the challenges included on the instructions and create your own.
- Set comprises snap-on crane attachment with hook, one snap-on face mask, two plough arms, a wrecking ball, three construction blocks, one construction sign, and instructions with eight challenges.
- Crane measures 28cm H x 4cm W.
- Botley sold separately.