This book is full of tips, techniques and stories that will give you an inside look at what life is truly like for a child with an autistic spectrum disorder. You’ll come away inspired and with a new outlook on how to communicate more effectively with your loved one.
Like most parents, you probably have plenty of questions about coping with autism, and this book has the answers. Autism Explained starts with an in-depth look at the disorder, what causes it and when is the best time to start treatment. We’ll discuss the signs that show you might need to get your child assessed and we'll also look at how you can be involved in their therapy by working with the medical experts.
In This Book You’ll Find Very Practical And Insightful Ways To Help Your Child…
You’ll learn about making a secure and structured routine, creating a personalized treatment plan, and building a support network. Want to know about problem behaviors, helping your child learn to speak and how to get the grandparents or in-laws involved? This book answers all these questions and more in an easy-to-read style.
Here's a preview of what’s inside…
- What an Autistic diagnosis means for you and your child
- How to recognize the signs and symptoms
- Effective communication strategies
- Why developing a support network is crucial
- How to create and implement a structured routine
- Techniques used to cope for you and your loved one
- Why taking care of yourself should be your top priority
- Learn how to create a coping strategy to ensure success
- Plus, so much more!
Understanding Autism is the key to a happier and healthier relationship between you and your child. If you're ready to have better communication and develop a deeper understanding of an Autistic child, then take action today and get this book!