We would never give a child a full size football to play with or a full size guitar to learn to play music with? Then using the same logic, why do we give a 4 year old child a pencil, the most fundamental tool of education that is nearly twice the size to learn to write with. Write Size writing pencils have also been developed to lesson the strain on a child’s hand by making the flow of writing easier and by using pencils to allow a better grip, assisting in better control and most importantly are made to scale for children’s hands.
- A range of pencils made to scale for children’s hands – 10+ Years
- Write Size pencils can encourage good handwriting habits from the beginning
- Improve confidence and ability
- Bumper pack of 72 pencils
- Also available in age 2-6 years and 6-10 years