A beautiful set of smooth undyed wooden treasures inspired by nature and discovery. There are 12 different forms designed to stimulate the imagination, engage logic, discover creative ability, develop coordination and enhance fine motor skills. The open-ended nature of uncoloured wood allows for wider imaginative play, to create pictures and stories, practise counting and sorting, design patterns and sequences.
• Mix and match with our colourful Wooden Treasures sets.
• We don’t bleach our wood which highlights the varied and fascinating features of the natural material.
• Complements our Heuristic Play and Loose Parts ranges.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Physical Development – motor skills
• Personal Development – sensory, collaborative play
• Expressive Arts & Design – imaginative play
• Understanding the World – colour
• Maths – counting & sorting
• Maths – pattern
Size: approx. 35-40mm. Contents: 10 x 12 shapes. Includes cotton bag.
Age: Suitable from 3 years.