Intriguing and stimulating non-fiction to motivate your juniors
TreeTops Non-fiction are part of a structured reading programme for juniors from Oxford Reading Tree, Stages 9-16. The high-interest subject matter they cover will motivate all children to read – especially boys. They are ideal for guided reading.
They are available in mixed packs of six books or class packs of 36 books.
- With stunning artwork and photography in a lively and modern design to bring these non-fiction books to life
- Covering all the non-fiction text types needed to expand pupils’ reading skills
- Tightly levelled to match reading ability and equivalent Fiction stages in Treetops
- Strong links with QCA and the Scottish Guidelines provide you with valuable cross-curricular links
- Guided Reading/Comprehension Cards are available for every title and include speaking and listening and follow-up journal activities
- Including inside back cover notes for parents
- With Free Teaching Notes to support individual and guided reading, speaking and listening, writing, cross-curricular work and ICT