Maximising the exciting text type of the graphic novel as the format, these historically-themed fictional stories can be used for both independent and group reading. With incredible characters, thrilling themes and stunning artwork these titles are perfect to motivate your boys.
The Teaching Notes for each book provide curriculum-linked reading activities, references to comprehension and language skills strategies together with correlations to QCA reading focuses. Cross-curricular links and activities are also provided for each book.
Available as a mixed pack of six or a class pack of 36.
- A dramatic and different text type to appeal to all readers
- Historically-themed fiction based on real people and events including non-fiction ‘Time Out’ pages to add further context to the story
- Effective for Group/Guided Reading and Independent reading
- Comprehensive Teaching Notes for each book
- With notes for parents which highlight talking points and prompt questions