SEN reading scheme for struggling junior readers
Trackers gives struggling readers the motivation and interest to want to read. It teaches and practises high frequency words, phonics, syntax and semantics.
- Perfect for struggling readers from the ages of 7-9
- Age-appropriate content and design to attract the most demotivated reader
- Allows practice of key reading skills to develop comprehension skills and reading ability
- A Guided Reading Booklet for each title, FREE with Pupil Book Packs
- Comprehensive and flexible support for teachers and classroom assistants
Titles Included in this pack are:
Tiger Tracks Variety Fiction:
The Blue Bog Baby
Space School Stories:
The Hard Head
A Sinking Feeling
Tiger Trackers Non-Fiction:
Do Animals Think?