The Original Three Bear Family® also popularly known as the Compare Bears® – are an Early Years and Key Stage 1 classroom staple. These famous colourful bear place value counters are great for maths teaching to help young children act out and understand abstract maths concepts including counting, sorting, size-grading, and mass comparison. This set of 80 includes 4 coloured bear counters in 3 sizes and 3 weights.
Three Bear Family Counters – Set of 80
€29.99 inc VAT
These Compare Bears maths counters are perfect for helping young children act out and understand abstract math concepts.
- Use them as a hands-on way to teach early maths skills including counting, patterning, sorting, adding, estimating, sequencing, subitising, and mass comparison.
- The Bears are proportionally weighted for use on a balance.
- These adorable counters are also great for imaginative play.
- This set has 80 Original Three Bear Family counters in 4 bright colours, 3 sizes and 3 weights, and a multilingual Activity Guide in a reusable storage bucket.
- Use these counters to teach children about colours. The bear counters come in 4 bright shades: blue, green, yellow, and red.
- Discover more ways to use the Compare Bears with the Three Bear Family® Double-Sided Pattern Cards (Set of 16), sold separately.
6 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: LER0725 Categories: Ready, Set, Go Maths, Sorting & Patterning Tags: Learning Resources, Three Bear Family