The Essential Parents’ Guide to the Primary School Years
An invaluable book for every parent who wants to ensure that their child gets the most from their Primary school years.
This book has been written to provide parents with a guide to what their children will be taught in primary school in Ireland. By knowing more about the topics in the curriculum, and how they are taught, parents feel more connected and involved in the process. This enables them to play a more active and supportive role, throughout these crucial years of early education.
Key topics in this book include:
– Descriptions of the subjects your child will be taught
– How best to deal with homework
– Changes that have occurred since ‘our day’in Primary School
– Information relating to children with Special Education Needs
– Suggestions for how parents can help at home