Telling the Time is an interactive resource that is developmental, beginning with telling the time by the hour and progressing through to the use of 24-hour time. Each time increment section contains:
- A clock, which allows repeated practice on that incremement
- A time-dated worksheet, which can be enlarged/shrunk, moved around the screen, screened to display a selected area and printed
- On screen answers to the worksheet
- A revision worksheet which generates a random set of new questions on that increment. There are also additional interactive and printable worksheet activities to support your maths teaching.
- Also available in a single user edition (Code 10002)