Each Tag Rugby Belt comes with two tags which must be removed to make a 'tackle'. One size fits all. RFU recommended size tags that are soft on the hands and do not crease or crinkle. Available in 4 colours.
- Ideal for use in equal opportunity invasion games.
- Easy to take on and off, even for the youngest of players
- The hook and loop belt makes attachment of a ribbon after a tag much quicker and easier
- Hand-eye co-ordination.
- Gross motor skills and improved fitness.
- Competitive and co-operative play.
- Problem solving and communication.
- Confidence and resilience.
Tag Rugby is a safe, non-contact, fast-paced game suitable for girls, boys and adults of any ability to play together. Teams are generally 7-a-side with a preferred mix of at least 3 male and 3 female players playing at 1 time. The team can choose the gender of the 7th player. Tackling is not allowed and there are no scrums or line-outs. When a tag is made, the tagger stops running, holds the tag above their head and shouts ';TAG'. When the ball-carrier is tagged, the ball must be passed to a team mate within 3 seconds. For progression and development coaches can use Tag Rugby to make players see where space is and encourage evasive running into spaces. Tag Rugby can also be used to increase fitness and encourage participation.