- · They can be painted as they are or can be decorated with a multitude of craft and modelling materials.
- · Use as a frame or armature for clay; be it Air Drying, Paper, Paper Mache, Play Doh, Plasticine, Das etc.
- · They can be used for 3D animations and they have endless craft uses.
- · If using it with polymer clay, the polystyrene shrinks by about 50% at 130 deg. C.
- · They are useful for class work to demonstrate the planets, molecules and biological topics.
- · Have a go – they are inspirational – especially if used in conjunction with modelling clays of various types
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.