This StreetGolf Complete Kit contains all you need to deliver fun, innovative and engaging StreetGolf games and activities. Includes all the clubs, balls, accessories and manual to encourage your future major champions to participate in great fun StreetGolf games. The irons and putters included in the kit are lighter and beginner-friendly allowing all abilities to join in. The kit also contains the Almost Golf balls which are reduced flight balls to ensure safety on school sites.
What’s in the kit?
8 x StreetGolf right-handed irons
2 x StreetGolf left-handed irons
8 x right-handed putters
2 x left-handed putters
5 x practise mat and tee set
1 x putting ring set
50 x flexible markers
36 x target balls
90 x almost balls
12 x white flags
1 x hook and loop target
25 x spare tees
1 x large bag
2 x handy bags
1 x resource manual
- Gross motor skills and improved fitness.
- Problem-solving, strategy and communication.
- Balance and co-ordination.
- Co-operation and integrity.
StreetGolf has been designed for use in urban or inner city environments where young people aged 11-15 years don’t have access to traditional golf facilities. Play in parks or playgrounds using the safe, but realistic Almost Golf ball. You can create your own scoring systems and team games yourself to get everyone involved, as well as keeping fit.
- It is fun, inclusive and can engage pupils who have previously disengaged from traditional team sports delivered in schools.
- It can be a high-energy game that helps with PE and fitness.
- Actively promotes co-operation and integrity among its players, as such sportsmanship and good behaviour follows.
Can be played in a variety of places at school, offering flexibility for the games’ lesson.