This fantastic range of fiction for Shared, Guided and Independent reading, delivers appealing stories that your infants will love.
- provide a broad range of genres and writing styles
- finely graded for careful progression
- Development of word recognition skills
- careful build-up of sight vocabulary
- characters, plots and humour appeal to today’s children
So why do teachers love Storyworlds? Because their children do!
“These books are great, I love the dragons.” James, aged 6.
“I wrote my own story about the princess from the book.” Hannah, aged 7.
extra material for more fluent readers
Stage 1 readers, including 4 storybooks from each of Our World; Animal World; Fantasy World; Once Upon a Time World
This pack contains:
- The lost story book
- A monster for Miss
- The big pancake
- Mr Big is a big help
- Mr Big has a party
- Mr Big goes to the
- Mr Big goes on Holiday
- The lost toy
- The big mess
- Hide and seek
- The lion and the mouse
- The little red hen
- The enormous turnip
- Naughty hamster