- This edition of Stile Dyslexia is recommended by Dyslexia Action and offers a specially structured self-checking programme to take pupils through the rules of spelling and grammar using a phonic approach. Fully updated to current guidance, including specially commissioned illustrations, Stile Dyslexia offers a structured and cumulative programme, with each activity focusing on a specific learning point, and revision activities at regular intervals.
- This programme comprises nine books on spelling and grammar rules and one on general sequencing, including work on the alphabet and months of the year. The Stile Tray is the key to self-checking. Pupils answer the questions by simply placing each of the twelve numbered tiles on the appropriate square on the base of the tray. When all the tiles have been placed, they close the tray, turn it over, and reopen it to reveal a geometric pattern. If the answers are all correct, the pattern will match the one printed at the top of the exercise.
- There are many different accompanying workbooks for use with the Stile Tray, covering Literacy, Maths and Dyslexia.
- This pack contains 10 books (246 x 171mm), each with 16 pages illustrated in full colour.
- Stile Tray sold separately: ECMT00705
|6 - 11||5%||€47.49|
Author: Shireen Shuster
Development need: Dyslexia
Pack size: pack 10
Product Type: Teaching resources
4 in stock (can be backordered)