The Spelling Made Fun Teachers Guide supports The Spelling Fun Pupils Books
There are three books in the series. Book 1 is suggested for ages 5-7, Book 2 for 7-10 and Book 3 for ages 10-12. However each book can be also be used and adapted for children with SEN at both Primary and Secondary level.
- The words in the spelling lists are high frequency words relevant to children’s writing , with corresponding dictation sentences
- There is a gradual structured progression with lots of opportunities for functional writing and application of spelling .
- The visual patterns greatly reduce the memory load required to retain spelling thus making learning spelling easier and fun .
- Lots of repetition and practice
- Teacher friendly, parent friendly and most importantly pupil friendly.
- Straightforward and easy to administer with lots of spelling tips , rules and mnemonics .
- It takes the struggle out of spelling for the weaker speller .
- Devised by an experienced teacher .
- The success and confidence of the pupil grows as they progress through the programme and this translates into confidence in writing .
- Each book in the series is fully photocopiable.
- Written by an experienced Irish primary school teacher.
In this series:
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook A – Code 9780992900625
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook B – Code 9780993591402
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook C – Code 9780993591419
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook D – Code 9780993591464
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook E – Code 9781997100507
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook F – Code 9781999710514
Spelling Made Fun Pupils Workbook G – Code 9781999710521