This book contains photocopiable lesson plans and activities as well as support materials for teachers. The support materials provide guidance on developing a school SRE policy as well as suggesting ways of supporting and involving parents. The accompanying CD-ROM allows schools to customise the activities to suit their particular setting.
The book includes: *
- photocopiable lesson plans and activities
- training activities (for staff, governors and parents/carers)
- pre-programme letters and consultation forms for parents/carers and pupils
- a guide to good practice * easy to use SRE Policy guidance * background information
- CD-ROM: 64 pages
- Publisher: A&C Black (15 April 2009)