The A6 Recordable Card from ABC School Supplies is the resource that says it all… literally. With Recordable Cards, you can record up to 10 seconds of audio and make as many notes as can fit on an A6 piece piece of paper. The audio can be recorded easily using the button on the back and then re-played, with audio being re-recorded time and time again. A4 Recordable Cards can be used to resource purposeful speaking and listening activities and support children with specific needs.
Requires 3 x AG13 batteries (included) The batteries can be replaced so you can keep your recordable cards for years to come.
- Promote speaking and listening skills in early literacy.
- Recordable cards have a wipe clean surface, so anyone can add a drawing or a written message to enhance the task.
- Teach the art of note making, to support children who struggle with this skill.
- Use to apply phonics skills and spelling knowledge.
- Read most words quickly and accurately, without overt sounding and blending, when they have been frequently encountered.
- Consider what they are going to write before beginning by, planning or saying out loud what they are going to write about and writing down ideas and/or key words, including new vocabulary.