Beautiful smooth solid beechwood figures in the seven colours of the rainbow, with a natural finish to show the grain of the wood.
Ideal for creating imaginative scenes, encouraging construction skills, counting and sorting, stacking and sequencing, pattern-making and learning about colour. The set matches our Rainbow Architect range, but can also be included in any loose parts collection or mixed and matched with our wooden heuristic play resources.
This set contains simple wooden figures in each of the 7 colours of the rainbow. The open-ended gender-neutral characters are an ideal imaginative play resource that can be used to encourage communication, to talk about families, feelings and emotions, or in small world play scenarios.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development – sensory, collaborative play, PSHE
• Expressive Arts & Design – imaginative play
• Physical Development – construction, motor skills
• Understanding the World – observation, colour
• Communication & Language – descriptive language
Size: 100mm. Pk7.
Age: Suitable from 10 months.