Range: Original Polydron
Age: 4 years +
Contents: 32 Equilateral Triangles, 12 Pentagons and 6 Squares
Weight (kg): 0.61
L x W x H (cm): 25 x 24 x 3
The Platonic Solids are five solids which underpin almost all of solid geometry, and a knowledge of them is critical to understanding the Archimedean Solids.
- This comprehensive set enables the learner to easily construct all five of this group of shapes and so understand and feel the forms.
- Contains 50 pieces including 6 squares, 32 equilateral triangles and 24 pentagons.
- Supplied in 4 colours.
- The original and still superior construction shape.
- Recognised in many countries as the world's leading resource for teaching shape and space, 2D and 3D geometry, and design and technology.
- The unique joints readily snap together giving a superior hinge.
- Square pieces measure 7.3 x 7.3cm (2.88 x 2.88 inches).
- Compatible with Crystal Polydron, Polydron Frameworks, Polydron Bridges and Polydron Engineer.