Range: Polydron Frameworks
Age: 6 years +
Contents: 80 Equilateral Triangles, 30 Squares, 12 Pentagons, 20 Hexagons, 6 Octagons, 12 Decagons, Teacher's Notes and Work Cards
Weight (kg): 1.8
L x W x H (cm): 43 x 31 x 7
Build and explore the 13 Archimedean Solids.
- Archimedean solids have been know to mathematicians for over 2000 years.
- This great class set makes the 13 Archimedean Solids, each of which has fascinating properties.
- Children can use a tutorial which is designed to support teachers and encourage both use of the set and interest in these remarkable solids.
- The kit encourages exploration, visualisation and an appreciation of the contributions of solid geometry to architecture and to our understanding of science and engineering.
- 160 piece set contains 30 squares, 80 equilateral triangles, 12 pentagons, 20 hexagons, 6 octagons, 12 decagons, workcards and a guide.