Range: Polydron Frameworks
Age: 6 years +
Contents: 200 Equilateral Triangles, 108 Squares, 48 Pentagons, 60 Hexagons, 12 Octagons, 24 Decagons, Teacher's Notes and Work Cards
Weight (kg): 4.1
L x W x H (cm): 43 x 31 x 22.5
Build and explore the 13 Archimedean Solids all at once.
- Archimedean solids have been know to mathematicians for over 2000 years.
- This great class set makes the 13 Archimedean Solids all at once, each of which has fascinating properties.
- Children can use a tutorial which is designed to support teachers and encourage both use of the set and interest in these remarkable solids.
- The kit encourages exploration, visualisation and an appreciation of the contributions of solid geometry to architecture and to our understanding of science and engineering.
- 452 piece set contains 108 squares, 200 equilateral triangles, 48 pentagons, 60 hexagons, 12 octagons, 24 decagons, workcards and a guide.