Phonix Word Trays are the perfect accompaniment to any Phonix phonics resource. This set of tough trays have 5 sections where children can form sounds, words and sentences: fantastic for word-building activities.
- Provide equipment for children to build words and sentences as part of independent or group study.
- Equip your intervention sessions with the perfect interactive and tactile word=building activity resources.
- Excite pupils about their phonics activities by providing a new and simple way of exploring words and sentences.
What’s in the pack?
6 x plastic Phonix Word Trays
- The Phonix range will provide a tactile element to your phonics sessions. The cubes are colour coded to enable the teaching of vowels and consonants. Further colour coding defines digraphs taught in phase 3 and 5.
- The cubes will aid the teaching of blending for reading and segmenting for spelling, as they can be manipulated to show how the separate sounds fit together.