If you want to add vowels and consonant Phonix cubes to your phonics resources, Phonix Vowel and Consonant Cubes is probably your best bet! Phonix cubes are a great manipulative resource for children learning to word-build and make for fantastic phonics games.
They can be used in small groupwork or, with an extra 270, your whole class will be able to enjoy investigating and playing with this pack.
- Add to your existing Phonix cubes with this pack of 270 vowel and consonant cubes.
- Utilise as part of your phonics intervention groups and provide pupils with a fun and simple way to learn word-building.
- Help pupils to learn using a multi-sensory approach; each cube is colour coded and is the perfect manipulative phonics resource.
What’s in the box?
90 x vowel cubes
180 x consonant cubes
- The Phonix range will provide a tactile element to your phonics sessions. The cubes are colour coded to enable the teaching of vowels and consonants. Further colour coding defines digraphs taught in phase 3 and 5.
- The cubes will aid the teaching of blending for reading and segmenting for spelling, as they can be manipulated to show how the separate sounds fit together.