The Phonix Class Bumper Box helps you to make phonics fun with your entire class. This fantastic phonics resource contains enough bricks to go around an entire class, or enough to split into intervention and catch up groups.
The 840 cubes are split into high-frequency letters and blends, enabling pupils to make a huge range of words. They’re also colour coded ensuring depth of learning, as well as being printed on both sides to help with front-of-class teaching.
- Provide an interactive and tactile phonics resource to your classroom and intervention bank of resources.
- Excite pupils with a simple and fun way of learning phonics.
- Use the activity ideas included to save you time with planning and trawling the internet for resources.
What’s in the box?
300 x red vowel cubes
180 x blue vowel cubes
120 x yellow initial consonant cluster cubes
120 x pink vowel phoneme cubes
120 x green final consonant cluster cubes
- The Phonix range will provide a tactile element to your phonics sessions. The cubes are colour coded to enable the teaching of vowels and consonants. Further colour coding defines digraphs taught in phase 3 and 5.
- The cubes will aid the teaching of blending for reading and segmenting for spelling, as they can be manipulated to show how the separate sounds fit together.
Age Range: 4-6 Years
EYFS Aim: Literacy
Lower Primary: Yes
Upper Primary: No
Primary Learning Outcomes: Word Reading; Writing Transcription
Product Type: Cubes