Carefully adapted versions of much-loved classic stories for your juniors
TreeTops Classics are part of a structured reading programme for juniors from Oxford Reading Tree, Stages 9-16.
These classics are available in mixed packs of six books or class packs of 36 books. They have been sensitively adapted to enrich your junior pupils’ reading and will introduce your readers to significant authors from the past – a key part of the Literacy Strategy.
- Classic titles adapted especially for junior readers by top children’s authors
- Fully illustrated and with boy and girl appeal
- Teaching Notes are available free with each book pack to support you in explicitly teaching the Framework strategies for comprehension
- Author biographies, historical and vocabulary notes, and comprehension questions are included in each book
- Full parental support is given in the form of notes in the book
- Guided Reading cards are available for each title