Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks is an emotionally-engaging fiction series that will fire children’s imagination and deepen their comprehension skills.
This pack contains six of each of the following titles: Stanley Manners; Rhyme Slime; Out of Control; Do Tigers Have Nine Lives?; Julia Caesar; Agent Blue and the Swirly Whirly.
Suitable for: Pupils at Oxford Level 11 (Book Band 11 Lime) 7-8 year olds
- These imaginative, emotionally-engaging stories encourage reading for pleasure and a love of reading.
- The series develops the deeper comprehension skills children need to reach the higher expectations of the new curriculum.
- A wide variety of writing styles and plots give every child a broad reading experience.
- Talented authors provide stories that draw readers in making them think, laugh, feel, and enjoy the anticipation of a great story.
- A mix of illustration styles provides visually diverse books with something to interest every child.
- The stories are accompanied by teaching notes and a handbook, which focus on deeper comprehension.
- The series is underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes provide targeted support for parents and teaching assistants.
- The Series Advisor is literacy expert Nikki Gamble
Publication date: 10/09/2015
Pack: 48 pages