Suitable to use in both Number & Geometry teaching, the Starter Apparatus Pack B contains all core materials needed to develop mathematical understanding in children aged 7-9. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Starter Apparatus Pack B contains and should be used with the Numicon Levels 3 & 4 Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics teaching books.
Numicon: Starter Apparatus Pack B contains:
- Numicon: Box of 80 Numicon Shapes x 2
- Numicon: 80 Coloured Pegs x 1
- Numicon: Feely Bag x 2
- Numicon: Spinner x 4
- Numicon: 10s Number Line x 4
- Numicon: Card 1-100 Number Track
- Numicon: 0-100 Numeral Cards x 3
- Numicon: 0-100cm scale Number Line x 2
- Numicon: Magnetic Strip x 1
- Numicon: 1-100cm Number Rod Track x 3
- Numicon: Coloured Counters Pack of 200 x 2
- Numicon: Baseboard Laminate Pack of 3 x 2
- Numicon: 10 Numicon Ten Shapes x 3
- Numicon: Number Rods – Large Set x 1
- Numicon: Display Number Line x 1
- Numicon: Extra Numicon 1-shapes Pack of 20 x 5
- Numicon: 0-41 Number Rod Number Line x 1
- Numicon: 0-1001 Number Line x 1
Apparatus, such as Numicon Shapes, dice or rods, provide structured images to enrich number understanding. The Numicon Starter Apparatus Pack B contains core apparatus to teach children at ages 7 to 9.
Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
Numicon apparatus encourages children to reason mathematically through use of concrete objects.
This apparatus pack is suitable for teaching Number, Pattern and Calculating and Geometry, Measurement and Statistics.
Each Numicon Teaching Resource Handbook activity includes a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
Numicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children’s fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.