Numicon Big Ideas is a programme of additional sessions for small groups, focusing on key elements of the Primary maths curriculum for pupils not meeting age-related expectations in Upper Primary level or early Secondary (aged 10 upwards), laying the foundation for success at Secondary level as well as in end-of-Primary assessments.
Numicon: Big Ideas Apparatus Pack contains:
- Numicon: Box of 80 Numicon Shapes
- Numicon: Feely Bag
- Numicon: Spinners
- Numicon: 10 Numicon Ten Shapes
- Numicon: Extra Numicon 1-shapes
- Numicon: Coloured Counters Pack of 200
- Numicon: Double-sided Baseboard Laminates (pack of 3)
- Numicon: 0-100 Numeral Cards
- Numicon: Number Rods – Large Set
- Numicon: 1-100cm Number Rod Track
- Numicon: Fraction Number Line Laminate
- Numicon: 10s Number Line Laminate
- Numicon: 0-100cm scale Number Line
- Numicon: 0 to 1.01 Decimal Number Line
This apparatus pack supports the activities in the separate Numicon Big Ideas teaching folder.
Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.