Numerical from TOMY Games is a numbers game full of surprises. Go head to head or do battle with up to four players. You’ll each start with 10 tiles picked out at random from the bag and hidden from others on your rack. On your turn, see if you can start to build Runs and Sets. A Run is a consecutive string of numbers that runs horizontally across the board from left to right and from 1 to 10, all of the same colour. A Set is made up of four vertical tiles, all the same number, but different colours. Keep your eyes peeled on the board and try to place tiles over Multiplier squares. These boost the points value of that tile two or more times, while Addition squares add crucial points that could be decisive. If you see a chance to add to a Set or a Run, go for it, sometimes adding just one or two tiles for a mega points haul. You can also turn the tables on others by stacking a tile on another and filling in unsuspected gaps. Add to that Rainbow squares that open up options and blank tiles which are wild and you’ll have all kinds of ways to rid your rack of tiles. The player with the most points when no more tiles can go down wins the game. Contains 200 tiles (numbered 1-10 in 4 colours), 20 blank tiles, 4 racks, 1 game board, 1 notepad & pencil, 1 tile bag and instructions. Suitable for 2-4 players, 12 years and up. No batteries required.
- Strategic games for older classed: If you’re looking for unique and fun games, try Numerical, a strategy game where you compete to build horizontal ‘Runs’ of numbers from 1-10 and vertical ‘Sets’ of the same number in all 4 colours. Suitable for 2-4 players aged 10 years and up.
- Number Sequence Board Games: Everyone starts by drawing 10 tiles from the bag and setting them up on their rack – when it’s your go, lay down as many tiles as you can on the board, then top them back up 10. Blank tiles can be any colour or value you want, so use them wisely.
- Maths Games’ Bonus Points: It’s not just what tiles you place, but where you place them that counts. Aim for Multiplier and Addition squares to earn bonus points, and Rainbow squares to open up more options on the board.
- Smart Games’ Tactics: Hone your observation and critical thinking skills to snatch opportunities from opponents in this sequence game. If you see a chance, completing other players’ in-progress Sets and Runs will let you rack up even more points.
- Timeless Logic Games: When no more tiles can be played, whoever has the most points wins. No two games of Numerical are ever the same, so this will become a fast favourite for any game night.