If you’re looking for a fun and creative way to teach times tables, Multiplication Monsters from Hope Education are here to help! Multiplication Monsters (set 2) is an easy way to teach young children the 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 12 times tables.
Your pupils simply choose a times table board and lay out the corresponding coloured squares in front of them. They then match up the sums on the board with the correct answer square, covering the board in coloured squares. Once covered, they can then turn over each square to reveal a multiplication monster – the perfect way to check if they were correct!
- Give your pupils a creative way to independently learn their times tables, with the ability to check their answers simply.
- Add a competitive edge by setting pupils against the clock or each other to complete the board correctly first.
- Help pupils who have fallen behind by using Multiplication Monsters as part of your blended learning or intervention programmes.
- 1-3 player game to improve recall of timestables/division facts taught at KS2.
- Ideal for preparing children for statutory testing commencing in 2020.