Help children see and learn how time is represented in different ways.
- Dice feature multiple representations of the same time: e.g. 3:15, three fifteen, and quarter past three.
- Bright colours help students distinguish between different time representation methods: analogue clock face, digital clock numerals, time as it’s expressed in words, and time as its spoken.
- The foam dice are durable, quiet, and easy to roll.
- Set includes four Getting Started activities.
- Comprises 16 dice and a convenient storage jar.
- Dice measure 4.5cm cubed.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.