How many minutes does it take to complete a ‘Maths Minute’?
That is the challenge offered in this exciting, six-book series. Pupils will
enjoy challenging themselves as they apply their mathematical knowledge and
understanding to complete a ‘Maths Minute’ in the fastest possible time. With
100 day-to-day activities covering all mathematical strands, this is an ideal
maths starter of the day activity.
Maths Minutes can be easily integrated into any primary maths programme. These
easy-to-follow activities promote the oning learning ofessential maths
concepts and skills through practice and reinforcement. Designed to be
implemented in numerical order from 1–100, the activities inMaths Minutes are
developmental through each book and throughout the series.
* available at six levels (1-6) – 100 pupil pages, each with 10
* covers number, measurement, space, chance and data concepts for each year
* offers practice in speed of recall, basic computational skills and maths
* encourages the use of mental maths strategies
* ideal as a starter activity in a timed speed-test
format to begin each maths lesson; or, alternatively, can be given as a daily