The ultimate set for teachers to help children master maths by bringing the concepts shown in the award-winning TV series to life in the classroom.
- Developed to support maths learning in the classroom, this set uses the included comprehensive 88-page Teacher’s Guide to help children build essential early years maths skills including counting, place value, cardinality, subitising, composing and decomposing numbers, skip counting, addition, subtraction, and more for numbers 1-20.
- The quick and easy lessons incorporate group discussion and hands-on activities in 15 minutes.
- The Teacher’s Guide is split into three units. Unit one focuses on Numberblocks One to Five. Unit two focuses on Six to Ten, and unit three focuses on Eleven to Twenty.
- Lessons align with the EYFS and National Curriculum framework.
- The set has everything 12 pairs of pupils need to complete the activities featured in the Teacher’s Guide.
- Includes 1905 special edition Numberblocks MathLink Cubes, 20 Numberlings for One to Twenty, 5 double-sided demonstration cards, and the comprehensive Teacher’s Guide in a convenient storage tote.