Let little ones explore and build important social emotional (SEL) skills with this activity set that teaches them about feelings and emotions in themselves and others with 10 engaging activities.
- Matching body postures to facial expressions on the character cubes helps children recognise and learn emotions.
- Children explore how emotions can look different on different people.
- Question cubes are used to prompt conversations and encourage discussion about feelings, and the picture cards help children learn to identify feelings in real situations
- These blocks are sized for little hands and stick together for easy, convenient use. They’re ideal for the classroom or home learning.
- Includes two question cubes, four plastic character cubes, 12 character cards, 18 situation cards, one poster and Getting Started Guide.